User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I claim sloth, profile coming up!

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Clock City *one priority spot left*

    I can't wait to start this thing! I would join with either Tew or Delfar, but I already have two characters.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Name: Nick (Nicholas) Jensen Age: 17 Parents: Hermes. His mom is a flight attendant. Appearance: Wild blond hair. Green eyes. Mischievous smile, dark eyebrows. Just like the pic, except more ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    This is a sequel to the 'Demigods: Camp' storybook. Don't join this unless you were chosen to be on the quest. The Prophecy Eighteen years ago, Rachel spoke her first ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Monday< Nick~Hermes The fire crackled, the Apollo campers sang, and everyone was eating marshmallows. Looks like a regular camp half-blood sing-along. I was wrong. Just then, Rachel, our Orycal, walk

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Clock City *one priority spot left*

    Come on, people, join!

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Nick~Hermes I was in the middle of slicing up a straw dumby, when I heard my name and I turned around. "Nick! Guess what I found?" It was Spirit. She ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Okaaaaaay. I did not know that. Wow, confusing. Sorry 'bout that. I guess I'll change my post. ps. I still don't get it. One person, but two names? Explain. (I ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo I centered up and shot the basket ball swoosh , it didn't even hit the rim. But that wasn't unusual, being an Apollo kid, accurate aiming came easy to ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >I'm just going to let Tristen be all of your guys' Satyr, if that's alright with you. I mean he's 34 so he's old enough to have that many campers< ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    We'll just say that all of this has been happening on Monday, 'kay? Nick~Hermes I crept into the Hades cabin while the Hades kids worked on their archery. It was ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Poo! I wanted to win Next time my friend- next time. I mean I wanted to get the flag. I know, but if you look at the DT ( ) ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    That's fine with me. I was actually going to ask you to end the game, because it was going a little longer then I hoped.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo I notched three arrows and pulled back on my bow string. Thwung I let fly and the arrows sang. They landed at the feet of the enemy and exploded ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Thursday< Nick~Hermes Kassie and I put the flag on top of Zeus's Fist, which is what we called a large pile of rocks that lay in the woods. It was ...

    Oct 15, 2010


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb