User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Yep. ps. If anyone has any more questions, please put them in the DT. -->

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    We'll start that over too. Kinda like last time, we'll all go to camp half-blood and after a while I'll send some people on the quest. So, like, we completely ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Actually guys, the reason I wasn't posting was because I was waiting for this to die so I could start up another one. It would be the exact same ideas ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    >Hey guys, could we put our rank after our names? At least until I know everybody. It'd just make it easier for me.< Ashrae~Fighter I crawled in my small, single ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Ashrae~Fighter "Have you ever felt that way about something?" Shadow asked. I shrugged, "Fighting, I guess. I mean, even before I knew I was to be one of Protectoribus, I ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Ashrae~Fighter Michiko wasn't the only one who didn't feel comfortable about the carriage, only, unlike her, I was hesitant because I didn't trust the horses. For some reason, I didn't ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Um...Mazzi? Unless you made plans with PhoenixBishop, you probably shouldn't have written that much about Camden, it's kinda God-modding. I'm just saying that, BigBads are suppose to be bad and ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >When you say "flinging out my powers to trap her" do you mean a wall of water, or just a powerful net?< Tristen~Satyr I rushed up to the Dryad after ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Name: Raymi Age: 16 Gender(all male): Uh... the parentheses said it all. Quote: Who needs bronze when you've got brains? Themes Song: Scream, Zac Efron (I know it isn't the ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Ok guys, I have some bad news. I'm not going to see you for awhile because I've decided to take a break from the computer. I have a really bad ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Ok guys, I have some bad news. I'm not going to see you for awhile because I've decided to take a break from the computer. I have a really bad ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Braison~ "I'm Braison," I said evenly. "Or you can call me Braise." I shrugged and looked down. It was then that I noticed that I was still carrying my sister's ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Tristen~Satyr I was finishing up a chore from Mr. D when I saw some kid pull out a gun. Instantly my task was forgotten. "Woah! Woah! Di Immortals." I said ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo "Are you all right?" the girl asked, I just nodded and brushed off my pants. She was pretty and I guessed that she was an Aphrodite girl. I'd seen ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Writen , the thunder is absulotly fine. When ever you use a god's name, it thunders, so I'm guessing that using his name in vain will also make thunder< Alex~Apollo ...

    Nov 8, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero