User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Oh, the hunters. That's a good idea, Road! They could be the foes. Hephaestus is the god of fire; and the god of storm... Zeus? So maybe those two gods ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Yes, actually I was just going to tell you all about that. I'm thinking that we can go this Saturday. Sounds good? Ok, we need to do some planning, and ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    We'll just say that all of this has been happening on Monday, 'kay? Nick~Hermes I crept into the Hades cabin while the Hades kids worked on their archery. It was ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Poo! I wanted to win Next time my friend- next time. I mean I wanted to get the flag. I know, but if you look at the DT ( ) ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    That's fine with me. I was actually going to ask you to end the game, because it was going a little longer then I hoped.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo I notched three arrows and pulled back on my bow string. Thwung I let fly and the arrows sang. They landed at the feet of the enemy and exploded ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Thursday< Nick~Hermes Kassie and I put the flag on top of Zeus's Fist, which is what we called a large pile of rocks that lay in the woods. It was ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    We'll start the Capture the Flag game now. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to post tonight. And I'm going to be gone all weekend, but I'll try ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    I did too, but hey, it's cool. We'll just say that was Tuesday night. Ok with you, Ninja?

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Nick~Hermes I was working on forging a celestial bronze sword in black smith class with the Hephaestus cabin, when I looked up to see Kassie and some of her siblings ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Here's what we've got so far: Ares: Apollo Demeter Athena Aphrodite Hephaestus Zeus: Hermes Poseidon Hades Dionysus

    Oct 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Ok, so we're going to have a game of Capture the Flag tomorrow on Thursday. I've decided to make the Zeus and Ares cabin the team captains of the game. ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo I crawled into bed when our cabin's councilor announced, "lights out." Some one turned off the lights and the faint glow of lava lamps came from different parts of ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Tuesday< Nick~Hermes I listened to the other campers snoring. For some reason I had a hard time falling asleep tonight. As I lied there awake, staring at the ceiling, my ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    She's pretty! :D

    Oct 13, 2010


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda