User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    I really don't care. You guys can vote on it and decide. Remember, I want it to be a community storybook. If you wanted to, one of you could've started ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Monday< Nick~Hermes The fire crackled, the Apollo campers sang, and everyone was eating marshmallows. Looks like a regular camp half-blood sing-along. I was wrong. Just then, Rachel, our Orycal, walk

    Oct 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Clock City DT

    So, Lavender, are you going to join your own storybook or what? :lol:

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Clock City *one priority spot left*

    Come on, people, join!

    Oct 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Since I'm Greek I feel like I should know all this mythology stuff. I'm finding out a lot of stuff I don't know. Oh well, guess I'll learn it now! ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Nick~Hermes I was in the middle of slicing up a straw dumby, when I heard my name and I turned around. "Nick! Guess what I found?" It was Spirit. She ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Clock City DT

    Name: Echan (pronounced A-kin) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Echan has dark, expensive-looking skin and brown eyes. Normal height. A white smile. Medium length black hair, and dark eyebrows. He ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Okay-Dokay, I think I got it now.

    Oct 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Sooo... Justice is more like a voice in his head?

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Okaaaaaay. I did not know that. Wow, confusing. Sorry 'bout that. I guess I'll change my post. ps. I still don't get it. One person, but two names? Explain. (I ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo I centered up and shot the basket ball swoosh , it didn't even hit the rim. But that wasn't unusual, being an Apollo kid, accurate aiming came easy to ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Oh, wow.... *blinks* Cass is one of the seven? Huh. Do you not want her to go? And yes, there's going to be some fighting, drama and arguing. :wink: This ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >I'm just going to let Tristen be all of your guys' Satyr, if that's alright with you. I mean he's 34 so he's old enough to have that many campers< ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Ok guys, here's a list of all who's coming on the quest: Kassie White Regan Perkins Jack Hunt Lexie Elliot Nick Jensen; Spirit Jones Cassandra Miller I'm so so sorry ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    I think I'm going to drop the whole 'Monday is Monday in SB' thing. But I would like for everybody write the day of the week before each post. Thanx.

    Oct 19, 2010


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain