User avatar

Dragonet

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)

    I fixed the name problem.

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Escape from the Academy, Part 2

    this is great, I'm not very talented on grammar and such, so i can't help you there. but i really like this. Jet is totally dreamy, although he's a little ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Random Randomness!!!!!!!

    :lol: i love it!

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)

    First of all, sorry about the name, I decided to change the spelling of the name from Kenyah to Kenya, but as you may have guessed I forgot to change ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)

    I know this piece needs some help, so feel free to criticize.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)

    Mist swirled around Kenya’s head and she pulled her tattered gray cloak tighter around her skinny, half starved body. The night was cold and moonless as she crept along the ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A weird, random rap...thing...

    (I'm not really into poetry, but I made this up when my little brother was born.) Yo yo yo, I have a little bro, His name is Aidan Jo, And ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    First of all I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me (I was kind of worried that I wasn't going to get any of that) Second of all I'm ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    LO everyone! I'm kinda new around here, although not a complete stranger. Before I became a member I would come on here to just read. I love reading your guys' ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ending of Fire on Water

    (this a review of the whole book, not this chapter) Hi, I've read your whole book and I think it is wonderful!!! You are such a great writer! You could ...

    Jan 26, 2010


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson