User avatar

Dragonet

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Keylee (part 1)

    To me this piece was most amazing. You are a wonderful writer and you have great description. I am amazed at all the details that you add; so much unique, ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Quick Question

    OK. thanx for answering. I knew that I could buy gifts, I was just curious to see if I could do anything else.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Quick Question

    OK. I'm kinda new around here and I have a question. What do I do with my points?

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarants

    So, your new here. Welcome! I'm a newbie as well. You are going to love it here. Any way, you have a great story going on here, it leaves me ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I ever read is The Fire Within in the Dragon Series by Chris D'Lacey. It was horrible. You know the saying "don't judge a book by its ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I'd have to say that the best book I've ever read is Gracling I highly suggest this book to every one that is 15+ Another favorite read is the Dragon ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    My friend told me about a website that she had been posting her stories on, though she never told me the name of the website. So I googled "websites for ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Anarchy Part 2

    I love it. I like how you finished the story and your description of the characters. I saw a couple spelling mistakes, but I don't have time to point them ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I would rather read a boring book. Would you rather spend an entire day with your favorite singer, or spend an entire day with your favorite book character?

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for saying that I don't have the power. Because I do! PS. I love this whole banning thing!

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because you can NOT do what ever you want, I'm the one that has that power.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deadly Secrets-Chap. One (Title help?)

    This is good. I'm really curious, so hurry up and write more! :D

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for criticizing my evil laugh

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I can, and you can't stop me. (evil laugh)

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Spirit Sword- chapter 1

    This is a very creative story so far, I like it. All though I'm not to fond of the mother-mine and father-mine business, it seems like too long of a ...

    Feb 6, 2010


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson