User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for changing your avatar.

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for using a devil smiley.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    um... I love peanut butter and jelly so much that I could eat it every meal of the day. (A..M. people do NOT hate you! Stop being so negative! Cheer ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a typo. You wrote danging elephant when you meant dancing elephant. (A..M. is terrified of dancing pink elephants)

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for posting two sad faces in a row, cheer up!

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    I see... well then banned for nicknaming something the land of the dead.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a location that is nonexistent.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a cute puppy on your avatar

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Tay , Aeolus I raised my tar-flinger for another shot, I was determined to get this thing down. Suddenly I heard a bang and the next thing I knew something ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Tay , daughter of Aeolus I rolled my eyes as Sena flipped her hair before turning and strutting over to her pink chariot. Sena was a fairly nice girl but ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Tay, Aeolus I stepped inside the stables and breathed deeply to take in the smell of the horses. I walked up to the horses that Raeni and I were going ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    ((((((Forever Threnody, I really really hate to say this, because you were really nice for putting me in your story, but I have two problems: One, I have never read ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Tay would love to be friends with Raeni! They have very similar personalities so I think they would be great friends! PS. I can not wait to start this thing!

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Name: Taysa (everyone calls her Tay) Age: 15 Gender: girl Parent: Aeolus (he is the god of wind) Personality: Very sarcastic. Mischievous, she doesn't ever go so far that she ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I am totally in, so save a spot for me. I'll try get my characters details in later today. PS. I have never read the books or seen the movie ...

    Feb 22, 2010


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data