-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for snoring.
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews
Hi! I would really like for you to review one of my chapters called 'Forbidden to love' Don't feel like you have to do it right away, whenever is fine. ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for thinking that I would know anything about a video game series, I have never played video games in my life (ok, so maybe I have, a couple times)
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for not knowing where it's from (neither do I)
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned, because I feel like it.
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]
Well, this is the first time I submit a story. A prologue. It is not that long, though, but does it really matter? I'm also not very good with prologues, ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)
Ok, so I realize that this is kind of long (ok so maybe it's really long) but that's the way chapters are supposed to be, right? I have a challenge ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)
I scowled as I tried to straighten out the ruffles on my skirt. I hated dressing up, but it was the latest fashion in the 1800's, so I couldn't do ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having something against ( ) fyi. They're called parenthesis.
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for typing 'saying' twice in a row, even though you just banned someone for doing the same thing. (Ha, I did it!)
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for getting all your randomness posts deleted.
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
I'm sorry for making you feel bad, :smt085 I didn't mean to. I just don't get what Aspiring or A..M. means. (but that's just me and I'm not the smartest ...
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
It's ok, *forgives you* I admit that it's kinda hard to see the eyes. Banned for having such a long user name that doesn't make any sense.
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for criticizing my art work.
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for not knowing what is on my avatar. It's a dragon, duh! (and it does have eyes)
Mar 6, 2010
