User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for changing your avatar even yet AGAIN!

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Oh, how I wonder.....

    I've often thought about that to. I do wonder...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Quick Question

    I need to change my story from 'Science Fiction' to 'Action/Adventure Fiction' how do I do that?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap.1, part 2

    If you haven't read the first chapter I highly suggest that you do that. Other wise half of this won't make any sense. "Kace?" I called softly; I didn't want ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)

    OK you guys, I took servant4christ's advice and made it shorter. I'd like to thank everyone who commented (apparently no one else agreed to my challenge :( ) oh well. ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for saying that it's yours. ps. For the tomboy thing it's 3/0, tomboys in the lead. Tomboys rock! *high fives every one* (Am I not the weirdest person you've ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    A.M. you are so frustrating! I didn't mean it that way and you very well know it. Not every one is going to like the same things you do, I ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for making me read a very long post about stuff that I didn't care about.

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    I'm just weird like that, lol. Banned for changing your avatar yet again.

    Mar 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Nephthys - Scripts and More (Open)

    Hey there. Could you review my story 'Forbidden to love'. Warning: it's very long thanx!

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being like the 100th person to ban him for that reason. ps. Are you guys still going on about who's a tomboy and who isn't? I think we ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having at least one smiley in almost every post.

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having something wrong with that. I'm a tom boy so get along with guys really well, I think I just understand them better. Of coarse my best friends ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not laughing, it even made me laugh. ps. I know it's just a joke but just to make things clear I am not a sexist, actually a lot ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Well how rude! I can't help it. Banned for yours being blue!

    Mar 13, 2010


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee