User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: The Defects

    >Sorry, I know this is really long< Adam Adam watched Mailyn leave, she was so nice, she really did all she could to help. He pushed Stitch, his dog, off ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Classy's Sketch Collection (new -couple- drawing)

    All I can say is "WOW".

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    >Question: do we stay in our rooms the whole time? That would be really lonely.

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Hey Apple, I think Adam and Alice would be good friends. Adam wouldn't mind her knowing what his feelings are, because he's already used to people knowing his emotions.

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    To be able to control the wind. What's your favorite animal?

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    >I'll join, because you said please.< Name: Adam Age: 15 Defect: His eye's change color depending on his mood. red=angry/annoyed, dark blue=sad, green=jealous, white=scared/worried/doesn't-know-what-t

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Ok, so don't judge me by what I'm wearing today, I'm doing my laundry today so all of my clothes are in the dryer. But anyway, to get to the ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having exactly 140 more reviews than me.

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)

    Shubhilove2write- No, I do not have a prologue, this is where it starts. Crescent- The part that I cut out is now the second chapter (it's in romance fiction if ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for your sig. being from 'Lord of the Rings' (I love that movie!)

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not using the 'tongue sticking out' smiley. But also banned for using the 'cheesy grin' smiley again, I was going to make it my signature. :smt003

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for using a 'cheesy grin' smiley. :smt003

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    You're right, most people on here are 14 or 15. Banned for banning me for an obvious reason. I already stated that I was the same age as her, so ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being the same age as me.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for: A. Being a stalker, how would you know that about me? Do you really go around and check what topics I post in? B. Being wrong, I've posted ...

    Mar 19, 2010


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte