User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    LavenderLily I_

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Friday< Alex~Apollo Just before they had left, I gave Nick a hug. "Kill a bunch of monsters for me, kay? And try not to steal too much." He laughed and ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    >Friday< Nick~Hermes After my little talk with Lexi, I headed off to the arena to do some practicing with the sword. As I hacked at the dumbies, my mind kept ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    >This is an interesting Profile. No Personalities? No Age?< Name: Ceen De Angelo Sin: Sloth Sex: Female Appearance: Steely, gray-blue eyes that are outlined with thick eye-liner. Straight black hair ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I claim sloth, profile coming up!

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    can I send it in? Yes, you can be the one to send it in. :D But I would like for you to do it after the people go off ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Clock City *one priority spot left*

    I can't wait to start this thing! I would join with either Tew or Delfar, but I already have two characters.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Lol, beautiful? :lol: Glad you like it. :D

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: FREAK

    Where did I stop you ask? I didn't stop at all, I read all of it, and that my dear is amazing. Considering that I didn't even plan to read ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    I'm turning the Time-Issue (aka 'Monday in real life is Monday in SB' thing) back on. I know you guys aren't to thrilled about that, but ever since I turned ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Quest

    I'm making two SBs because: 1, it's two completely different subjects. And, 2, it's so much easier and less confusing. I mean, think about it, if we had all of ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Name: Nick (Nicholas) Jensen Age: 17 Parents: Hermes. His mom is a flight attendant. Appearance: Wild blond hair. Green eyes. Mischievous smile, dark eyebrows. Just like the pic, except more ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Quest

    I just thought of something, it says Seven half-bloods will answer the call , so there should be some sort of distress call? But what's the call and who's doing ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    This is a sequel to the 'Demigods: Camp' storybook. Don't join this unless you were chosen to be on the quest. The Prophecy Eighteen years ago, Rachel spoke her first ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Quest

    Ok, guys, I'm going to need your help with this quest. I know I sound like a weenie, but this is only my second story book, and with all of ...

    Oct 27, 2010


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria