User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I have an idea! We should have unowned characters so that when we fight we can actually kill someone, it would make more action. ps. If anyone wants my opinion, ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    >sorry it's so long< Tay My muscles strained as I heaved myself on to another branch. Cautiously standing I spread my arms out evenly on either side to keep my ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    >I agree. KinetaAletlaThyra can you PLEASE make a DT?

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having four stars. :smt003

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    >Ok, so here's my dragons profile< Name: Cilt'ti Age: middle Gender: Girl Element:Earth Appearance: Brown with smudges of black in random places. The black makes it look like she has ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    >gosh, you guys, I am sooooooooo sorry for taking so long. Usually I'm really good at getting my profile in early. I really haven't been feeling well. I'll try to ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Oh and by the way, I'll be a good guy. ps. sorry for not posting my profile yet, I've been kinda sick and busy with Easter.

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having an avatar that has multi guys on it. (who are they?)

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Oh, I love dragons! Please save me a spot!

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Once upon a time...

    To her nest of baby dragons. There the dragon decided to...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a sig that is multi colored. ps. I love your avatar, sarcasm rocks!

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I just noticed something on your avatar that makes me dizzy. Did you know that the alligator just has one hand? It looks like it has two hands ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Adam Adam smiled, he loved seeing the sunshine again! Riddic passed the soccer ball to him and he kicked it back. Feeling something furry brush against his leg, Adam looked ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for you signature being color coordinated (it's cool)

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I'm soooooo sad that this story died. It would have been great. We didn't even get to do the chariot races. :(

    Mar 26, 2010


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon