User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    You guys can kill my charector. Just thought I'd point that out.

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    OK, thanx for the explanation tam. :D 9.5999/10 I like your user name because one of my really good friends is named Tamra, so when ever I see your user ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    8/10 I don't get it. Skins? Just out of curiosity, why are you named skins? But I do like it, it's unique...

    May 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning her because your bored, that's your fault not her.

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for needing glasses, he doesn't have a small avatar.

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for using * in the wrong way. You should have used parenthesis.

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I love banning you. :smt003

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for laughing

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not taking me with you. *backs slowly away with hawk*

    Apr 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    If some one could mention me in their post then I'll post. It's not that I'm lost or anything, I just need a little 'push' to get started.

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a cool avatar. Did you take the picture yourself?

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    I'm sorry Aspiring. I deleted it because I didn't want to hurt Raz's feelings. But if it makes you feel any better I'll write what I said. I looked at ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for confessing that you feel like a monster. :smt003

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being mean to bolt.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I'd say we just make them up as we go. I think a profile would be to much, I mean they're going to die anyway... They're just extras that we ...

    Apr 6, 2010


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"