User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I like the blue sparkly things on you avatar.

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Places You'll Never See

    Hey there! Dragonet, fellow photographer, here to review! These pictures are great! The thing I love about photographers is that we see things differently, we can take a bunch of ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I'm tired of banning you.

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Tay~ I gripped the leather handle of my sword, and patted the dagger that was hidden in the pocket of my boot; it was war time. This is what I ...

    May 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    (Just for the fun of it) I also guess...

    May 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning me. How dare you!

    May 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for making me feel bad, because I didn't notice it until he said it.

    May 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for brain-washing me. I can't think of any reason to ban you and it's all you fault for brain-washing me.

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Ok, so I read the first six books while ago, so I know most of the stuff that there is to know. Although I'm not familiar with these clans. If ...

    May 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    So am I the only one with an unowned character?

    May 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    I love it! 10/10

    May 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for saying that thing looks like a clam.

    May 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ok, so I posted but I didn't see Kelcia's post before I did. So it's kind of out of order... sorry about that. Just pretend that it's before her post. ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    >I didn't see Kelcia's post before I wrote this, so sorry it's out of order. Just pretend I wrote this before her post.< Tay I leaned against a tree trunk ...

    May 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    No, I guess I'm not sure...if someone could mention me in their post that would be appreciated. :D

    May 4, 2010


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt