User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Hey can I join? I don't care it I can't, so if you don't want me to, please just say so.

    May 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not being specific in why you banned her.

    May 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for changing your avatar. (I like it)

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Really people is webclan really that bad? Please, Ashenpaw is all alone.

    May 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    I know, I realized that the day after I made my account. 8.9/10 I like the sound of it in my mouth.

    May 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for thinking that you're an American princess. America doesn't have a king, so therefor it doesn't have a princess. (Oh, and skins, I already have three exclamation marks, plus ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Yes! finally somebody gets it! It is suppose to be like a female dragon. Everyone keeps saying baby dragon (which isn't what I had in mind, but I do love ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9/10 It's cool. It's like a hawk, a majestic bird; and a ranger, a person of stealth and power.

    May 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for thinking that capitals mean anger, they mean exclamation.

    May 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    And I am proud of it! Banned for an ape on your avatar, I keep thinking it's nate (nate's old avatar had an ape on it)

    May 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having two blue stars.

    May 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having four stars (and don't you DARE rub it in)

    May 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    So have I been godmodding? because if I have then I am REALLY sorry!

    May 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)

    Ok guys, thanx for all the help. This may sound really dumb, but I didn't even think about the characters being to perfect, I guess my plan was to make ...

    May 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ok, so this a REALLY dumb question. But what is godmodding? I'm kinda new-ish, and even though this is my forth story book I still haven't figured it out.

    May 8, 2010


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain