User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Eat Last?

    A very good piece of vanilla cake that I had gotten from a graduation party.

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    So are the wolves rabid? That would describe why they're all so aggressive, and crazy to kill us all. But if we did that then anyone who got cut would ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning me for that. How would I know?

    May 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for telling a story about a melonhead in your signature.

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    EDITED Corbin~ I was in a dance with a wolf. We were each lunging toward each other, and then jumping back to avoid the others sharp weapon. My dagger was ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Blake and Blaise got attacked by wolves. We all came to help. Some of us got hurt and we all retreated. But the wolves followed us. Now we're back at ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Jean shorts. A brown short-sleeved shirt that is halfway unbuttoned with a light blue tank underneath. A light blue belt around my waist. And I'm barefoot.

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >Corbin kinda likes Ester, I don't care if she doesn't like him back.< Corbin~ I sped through the air, many people were wounded and they needed my help. Someone rushed ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >Ok, we need a DT so that we can discuss what's going on. Is there an evil mind behind these wolves? I mean, this many wolves don't just attack people ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having an avatar that is really weird (but that's the whole point, right?)

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I landed and looked around. Everywhere there were wolves and people fighting. Many were bleeding, on both sides, but we were taking it hard. I pulled my knife out ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being younger than me. :P

    May 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having an awesome new avatar.

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I crouched on the branch and watched Ester. She was leaning on the tree that I was in, and was reading a book. I quietly slipped down to a ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Name : Corbin Age : 16 Appearance : Wings : Molasses brown and feathery, with pale, creamy tips. mask : just a plain, regular mask made out of leather. Not ...

    May 13, 2010


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter