-
Re: Winged Ones
Corbin~ Humans? I stumbled back. This was like my worst nightmare. I had always worried that the humans would find out that we were still alive, but I never imagined ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
hehe, no I don't. But I don't think I need to because my parents are really dumb when it comes to technology. So they probably don't even know that there ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for being like me by sneaking on the computer.
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
>Ok, so are we just going to kill all the dumb wolves and get it over and done with? Or are we going to get Ellie and retreat back up ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeepppp!-ing.
May 18, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
>Yuriiko could I just call your character Carry? How about it's a nick name that Corbin gave her. She hates the name but he uses it to tease her.< Corbin~ ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having a cold like me. (thanx ranger, I am actually feeling better :D ) Aspiring, what did you name the chimp and tiger? I know you have a ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Corbin~ I watched the new girl while I ate my fish. She seemed lost and confused, like we all had on our first day. I walked over and sat next ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned because I have a horrible cold and I'm blaming it on you! (I don't know why. I just feel like blaming it on some one. And I'm too miserable ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Corbin~ After I had made sure that Kaylee had taken her share of the medicine, I started passing it around to others. Ester took some and started putting it on ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for wanting to trade ages with me. Thanks but I'll grow up in my own do time.
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Corbin~ I stared at Blake. I had silently been listening to their conversation (something that I love doing. It helps me keep up to date. I never gossip about what ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned because the girl on you avatar has a HUGE, over-sized bow on her dress.
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for being a whole stinkin' three years older then me!
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
The rain poured down. I sat there and enjoyed the fresh feeling of it washing over my body. Holding my arm out I let the rain wash away the blood ...
May 16, 2010
