User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I don't think anyone NEEDS to, I mean she's only three or so, right? People can just mention her in their posts. This is just my thought but I don't ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEYY!!

    Hi there. I LOVE storybooks too. Ya they have changed alot in the last month. So your username...I'm curious, I'm sure there's a story behind it. Well, I'll see you ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning me for that reason. I was lazy and didn't want to think of a good reason to ban you, you have a problem with that?

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A day out.

    Wow these are great! I LOVE the third one, I love how you made the word Jacque S stand out. And the second one is great too. The rays from ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ "Lets get out of here!" I screamed when I saw the syringe. This was like a nightmare. A real, true nightmare. An invincible wolf with green foam hanging out ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned.

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Well a DT is a place where we ask all of our questions and decide on all of our plans and plots for this storybook. You will find the DT ...

    May 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Hey so I'm not in charge of this, I was just making one for fantic. So now we have a DT! We can discuss stuff here. So ask away!

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Ok, I figured that was the way it was. I was just making sure. ps. I think we should make a DT. that way we can plan what's happening with ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Forsakin, just to make sure you know, Corbin doesn't like Ellie. It's more like a big brother love.

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ "Mine, not yours. I made it all worse, didn't I?" she finished. I stood there, not quite sure what to say. It looked like she was having a emotional ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Your back! Well you might want to read them yourself because you are in ALOT of them. But I'll try to give you an up date. Well there is a ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not making any sense. She's my brother?

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >ultraviolet, why can't Blake fly very well?< Corbin~ We were all sitting, talking about plan miricle, but I wasn't listening. I had yelled at Ellie. She was new here and ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because you already banned me for this reason. (do you have short term memory loss or something?) And I really don't feel like getting all of the links to ...

    May 19, 2010


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell