User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >So what exactly is Anika's power?< Corbin~ Not the wolves again! I was getting tired of this. And I took out my annoyance on the wolves. Moving quickly and slashing ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >Sorry for not posting regulary. I was at my friends house. Could someone bring me in?

    May 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being a senior writer, like me! (I'm excited about it, can't you tell?)

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Wait, so is caroline just possesed? I thought that the humans did something to her to make her like this. Oh......... well that's kinda imbaressing.

    May 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not wanting to offending me. (But thanx, 'cause I might have taken it literary)

    May 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for feeling bad in the first place. I never get offended.

    May 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    so is Caroline ever going to get better? Or will she stay possesed? And if she does stay the way that she is then what are we going to do ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not not wanting to talk about zombie cows. Aspiring, you know that's kinda offencive, considering that I am in fact a farm girl. And I do have lots ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ My arms were protectively around Ester. I kept an eye on Carry, who was still heaped on the floor. Something was wrong with her. I knew her well, she ...

    May 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I don't know apple...I don't think the whole 1800s thing will work. If it was, then where did the scientist get the syringes? I don't think they had those then. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not liking dropping "g" I love any kind of slang. It's fun to mess around with.

    May 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I don't know you.

    May 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEYY!!

    ohhhhh, I see

    May 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Well I'm not positive that she's that young either... but I think she is.

    May 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    I think I'll join, I'll post my profile later. Don't feel like you have to wait for me to start though.

    May 21, 2010


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor