User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I could not believe, the wolves again? This was getting annoying. No, it WAS annoying. Heck, what am I talking about? It was the most annoying thing that had ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for giving out free hugs. (can I have one?)

    May 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    I'll try to post my profile later. Can I make up my own power though? It's the ability to control wind. Is that ok?

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Ahem. Sunny, when Blaise was telling Kaylee that we'd all be there for her you forgot to mention Corbin.

    May 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Shattering of a family Photo: Part1 0f CH. 7

    I only had time to do the first half of this. I'll try to do the other parts later. But when I asked that I wanted to know what it ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I watched as everyone got up and made their way toward the camp fire, where Kaylee was cooking something that smelled delicious. Finally I convinced myself to get off ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning her for not being able to ban me because I complemented her when I banned her.

    May 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for getting your old avatar back! (I'm talking about your picture, not the movie) I love that avatar, to tell the truth it's my favorite one on this website.

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Yuriko, maybe Caroline could get better, that way you wouldn't feel so left out. When we're flying you could attack one of us and we beat you and you fall ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    No, that actually is his name. (Well technically he has to many names for me to be able to name them all but anyway...) It's just that's the Jewish way ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    I'll definitely join! I'll have a chain person, though I'm not sure if I'll do a boy or girl.

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    So, I don't think Caroline should be possessed all the time. Just like she has these "attacks" Because that way she could still be kinda in the story. Because other ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I woke up with the sun shining in my face. Rolling over, I groaned and ruffled my wild red hair. As I sat up I rubbed my eyes and ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because it's your favorite animated movie.

    May 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Um...ok. And why wouldn't I show my excitement with an exclamation mark? Banned for banning me for not a very good reason.

    May 24, 2010


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars