User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Ok, sorry sunny. I just found a cute picture of a little girl and I thought it could be Anika.

    May 31, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    Ok, I'll get it in as soon as possible, but it's late right now and I have to go to bed. Don't wait for me. Just go ahead and start ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Ahhh. I like you too. Banned for trying to be creepy.

    May 31, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Here's the picture for Anika. I don't know if this is ok, but I just decided to post one. Will it do?

    May 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for saying exactly what I said, except you added the "not"

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    >Could everyone write whether they're a chain or contractor? So like you would write your name and then your race at the beginning of each post. It would just make ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I heard voices but I wasn't really listening, they were just and annoying buzz in the back round. Liquid was clogging up my throat and I unconsciously coughed. It ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for starting it all.

    May 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for spelling it right when I spelled it wrong.

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ A scream pierced through the air and me and Ester broke apart. Suddenly, flying medal machines broke through the clouds and we all dove for the water. We all ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for living in the city of Emeber.

    May 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being unfamiliar to me.

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    >What time are we in?< EDITED Name: Cole (Her real name is Collesta, but she insists on Cole) Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: At 4'11 Cole is very small for ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for saying that I demanded one, I asked. You know, that's usually what a question mark means.

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >I don't know what color Ester's eyes are because the picture doesn't show it. So for now I just said that they were hazel. If I'm wrong then just tell ...

    May 29, 2010


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening