User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Creativity

    Ask lots and lots of question! Otherwise I will hunt you down-all of you- and spam you with pms and wall comments :twisted: mwaahaahaa!

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    It's great. And I'm sorry, but I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day, and all of tomorrow, and most of Sunday. Sorry! But you guys can ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Nick I had been in the throne room before-during the camp's field trip every winter solstice- but I could never get over how big it was. And it was so... ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Other Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    Wow, that looks really complected. How long did it take for you to do that?

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Ceen During class, I would occasionally glance at Mortimer; meh, he was cute, but whatever. This class sucked and was boring, what else was there to do? Later during the ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Books. Lots and lots o' books. :wink: Would you rather be a dog or a cat?

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo I watched, horrified, as Andreas charged at the sow. "No! Stop!" I tried to warn him. He obviously didn't realize how dangerous this thing was. The pig faced Andreas ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 2010, but not as we know it. ~Prologue

    Prologue I write by the light of a candle. And no, it's not because I live in the time before electricity. It's because it was the only light we could ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    This is really, really cool! My little brothers thought that it was done by a professional. So, yeah, really awesome. But I do think you did the words a little ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Ceen~Sloth When I walked into my geology class, everyone turned and looked at me. I was late. Again. Did I care? Nope. I had some things that I had wanted ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Ok the time-issue is off, for now. Once we've slayed the pig, it's back on :wink:

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Ceen~Sloth I stood lazily in the corner of the hallway. My back against the wall, my arms crossed, and my gray eyes studying all who past by. Almost morphing into ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Woot! First storybook! Trust me once you've started doing them, you're hooked. But they're so dang fun! :D

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3

    Positively wonderful, as usual. But I do have something that I want to point out. Her feelings about Keenan (love the name btw) are way to mixed. I mean one ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I want to start this thing! So, do we start when all of the slots are filled? If so then, JOIN PEOPLE! PS. Sorry for impatienceness, I'm excited and can't ...

    Oct 30, 2010


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel