User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I've never heard of depression being expressed that way.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I stopped tickling Ester and gazed down at her sparkling hazel eyes. "You know what?" I asked. "What?" "You're-" I stopped, I didn't know how to describe my feelings ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ "Go!" We shouted at the same time. Both of us sprinted forward. I held back enough to make it a tie but once we neared the rock I push ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Brat

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Nate and Snoink. A perfect match.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Where's that monkey, I needa shot somethin'. ~jack sparrow, The pirates of the caribbean.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Yuriiko, I included you in my post.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ Michael came over and walked off with Blake, leaving me alone. I turned around to see Caroline sitting by herself and I walked over to her. "Hey, Carry," I ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Yuriiko! Your back! and yes you can definitely still be in. :D

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I have the power to do so. Mwa-ha-ha-ha

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I walked over to Blake, I had never seen her cry. I was shocked by her story, but I still loved her and I wanted to comfort her. To ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    >I am soooooo sorry that this is so long, wont happen again.< Cole/chain The chariot came to a sudden stop and Oz flew across the seat and landed on top ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    yea, lets do it!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Cole/chain It was pouring rain. My hair and clothes were soaked, and a puddle had formed underneath me. Streams of water were running from my brown bangs down into my ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Could we just stay here for awhile? in the forest? All of our characters have injuries. And they all need rest. No excitement for at least three days will do ...

    May 31, 2010


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather