User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Green gas with flies buzzing around it.

    Jun 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Ok, so I think there is some misunderstanding. Some of us are saying we have wings and some of us are saying we don't. I thought we only got our ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a cool purple fish on your avatar. (I love purple)

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Nail polish

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >I know this doesn't move the story line but I'm not quite sure what is going on yet. So...< I ruffled my red shaggy hair, not quite sure what to ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    I'm soooo sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been grounded from the computer alot and when ever I'm not grounded the computer decides to freeze up. So I've ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Ok guys, now that we have our wing problem solved, we need to start another plot. And I have an idea. How about when Anika was in the lab she ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    This is great guys, we almost have four hundred posts! We are going to smash the record!

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because your user name reminds me of Ranger Rick (like the magazine)

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ Great, everything keeps gettin' better and better I thought sarcastically Not only is Ellie, Michael, and Jackie gone; but now Anika is missing. This was like torture to me, ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ Now the only people that were left in the camp was me, Ester, Ashton, and Caroline. "Come on," I said as I started preparing, "Lets get our weapons loaded ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I don't think Ashton should get kidnapped. I don't think the scientist should even see him. Because he is our secret weapon, he can walk around the human world with ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Ok, so what is the plan? Are we going to do plan miracle? I mean I know that's what we've been planning, but I don't think it's very realistic... We ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: School

    I'll make a charector with the talent of dancing.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Oh yeah! I see it now. Banned for not being on YWS for a long time.

    Jun 7, 2010


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern