-
Re: Winged Ones
Corbin~ In the end Ester and Carry helped me picked out a ton of great clothes. Right now I had on Three layers of shirts, two necklaces, some pretty hot ...
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Oooohhh , that makes sense now. lol. Banned for being awesome. :D
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
>Apple,if you want Ester to pick out Corbin's outfit, he likes lots of layers and necklaces. He does not like anything goth or black, but he's not one for bright ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for saying weird things about pritt.
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones DT
Yah, evil winged ones sounds like a good idea. Are we still doing the power thingie? If we are then we should probably run our powers through here to make ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
>Sure thing fantic. We're at Ashton's house, taking showers and borrowing some clothes. But from what I know, I think his mom is giving us some money to get some ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Corbin~ I peeked open one of my eyes and was shot with bright sunlight. I squinted and sat up, after the fight with me and Ester I had decided to ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones DT
That sounds great.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones DT
Maybe... but I didn't know we had found any of our parents yet. But besides that that's not a bad Idea. Oh I know! It could be Ashton's or Jacky's ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
>Fantic, all we're doing right now is...well pretty much nothing. It's night time, so we have our wings, and we're all just messing around and practicing our fighting.< Corbin~ "You're ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones DT
Ya, that's what I was thinking.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Wait Ester, before I post our fight I need to know if we're doing it with or without wings.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones DT
Well, we could do something like walk through the city. It would be fun and new for our characters, since they've lived in the forest all of their lives. They ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones DT
We could do something like that... I don't know, I just don't want to be, like, invincible.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having something against females. If there were no females you would not be here. So actually you owe us.
Jun 15, 2010
