User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for changing accounts.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    French fries.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Well my first impression on Aspiring is that he is crazy (that word is an understatement) about smilies. And that he's hilarious! :smt003 And that he's a friendly guy who ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer

    I like the flower. But the first picture is... well it's kinda to dark to really let my eye catch on it. I have to squint and concentrate to be ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Ok, so from what I know, right now we are at Ashton's house, just chillin'. It's night time and we're all just hanging out and flying around. There's a new ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Sorry fantic, I would explain what's going on but I'm going to the dentist in a few minutes and I have to get ready. :( Sorry!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    A.J. "So," I asked, "what's up with your wings?" "Oh, we happened to stumble across a potion that could make our wings go away for 12 hours." She replied. I ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    A.J. At first I was nervous and uneasy with the humans. But then they all got wings and I...well I didn't know what to think. It could either be some ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Oh, I just got a really good idea for what we could do next (but we don't have to do it. I hope that you guys don't think that I'm ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I'll do it!" Ellie yelled over her shoulder as she dashed for the boy. I knew that was a good idea, she would be able to contact us through ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    A.J.~ I looked over my shoulder to see that the FBI and those mad scientist guys were still hard on my heels. I was sweating and running hard trying to ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Oh, I have never thought of them with masks on, I thought...well I didn't have a clue what they were for.

    Jun 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Hey fantic--just out of pure curiosity-- in the profile that we filled out for our characters, we had to say what our mask looked like, so my question is, what ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for eating cheese on toast. Cheese is gross!

    Jun 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I decided to make another character. I'll post in a few minutes and let him run into you guys. Like literary run into you. He's running from the FBI and ...

    Jun 18, 2010


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian