User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    green fire

    Jul 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Neserada's Cause DT

    I'm really sorry about not writing but I'm on vacation and I don't have time. So, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even joined. Please forgive me, but I'm going to ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    Name: Trake Age: 17 Country: Neserada Appearance: Personality: Trake is a fun-loving guy, but he is always serious during battle. He can make friends with anybody except the general. No ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    can I join with a male Neserada? I'll make my profile later because right now I'm on vacation and I'm leaving to go to a water park.

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    the lost boys.

    Jul 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Well if we take a vote on whether or not to let more people join then I say no. Because I remember in the dragon riders so many people joined ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Sorry, haven't even been on myspace. TUBM has a colorful signature.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Wow guys there are lots of ideas. I don't know how we are going to chose one. I mean, eventually we could do all of them but which one of ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I like the idea about a sequel. So, we're going to have the same character, right? Or are we just going to start from scratch?

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For always having a princessy avatar.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning me for that reason, you have way more than me!

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being a hawk (those are awesome birds) Banned for being a Jesus Freak. Have you even read "The Power"? What exactly do you have against Christians? Your poem ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a ton of pictures of guys on your avatar.

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    pray

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being an aspiring author. Calligraphy- I changed my avatar because the other one was really tiny.

    Jun 24, 2010


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater