User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Ok, so if you made it up, then what is the plan? There's got to be more than just Flinch and Lola's romance. Is there going to be some kind ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Aw man, I wanted to be finch :( . Oh well I'll just be someone else. Name: Trace Young Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: Trace has worked very hard all of ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Name : Corbin Age : 16 Appearance : Wings : Molasses brown and feathery, with pale, creamy tips. mask : just a plain, regular mask made out of leather. Not ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Paid To Die

    Oh my gosh this is cool! I didn't know you had it in you, Steph, to write something this...this evil and gruesome. Why didn't you tell me you had written ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    It's ok fantic. And you could have just asked one of us where the DT was. Well what we had planned out was that we were not going to let ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    The vote was to see if we should still go to school or not. We already voted on whether or not to have new people join. The majority was no, ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having 3 "A"s in your user name.

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Me.

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Well I guess it doesn't matter what we vote because Fantic already made a sequel and it has a plot of it's own.

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    I was wondering the same things.

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    I didn't know we still had masks. What are they even for? I don't think we should have them because people would be looking at us weird if we walked ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Oh I definitely vote yes. Being normal will be fun. I already have some ideas. Maybe after awhile, when we get bored, we can go on to action

    Jul 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Wait, what are we voting about?

    Jul 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Forsaken, what do you mean their school won't start at the same time? Aren't they all going to the same school? Another thing that we need to discuss is how ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I say we just start at our first day of high school and see where it goes. I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I'm sure everyone else ...

    Jul 4, 2010


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took