User avatar

Dragonet

  • Other Poetry Re: A weird, random rap...thing...

    Really you guys, I was just messing around here. I know that it's not real poetry, I wasn't even trying. I just decided to post it just so that I ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Yuriiko, that's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if you still wanted to. I mean if we let jungle join she might have a boy, and if marvel ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon.

    Hi purple, you have a great story here! I love dragons, so I can definitely relate to this. I'm not so great on grammar so I can't help you there, ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    And you forgot about A.J. but, ninja, you don't really need to know anything about him. He's new, so any information will be in his profile. So guys, junglelover has ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to my toilet.

    Wow, your poem has such passion. (lol)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    drag

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Trace~ I had to admit I was kinda disappointed with my part, but I suppose the judges knew best. I can just imagine what their conversation was like. So lets ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Herbie.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for living in the same country as me.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Trace~ She looked nervous, I couldn't blame her, I wasn't to thrilled about romance scenes either. "Hey, I was just messin' with you, it'll be easy. Just relax." She didn't ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having an AWESOME title. I love pirates, and the seas of fire just sounds so dangerous and mysterious.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Brew.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Trace~ I picked a chair, sat down, and pulled out my script. I had gone through the pages the night before and had highlighted my lines. From what I gathered, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Trace~ I stood at the steps of the Wilson's Theater. The majestic building loomed over me and Stitch (my dog). Taking deep breaths, I tried to calm my nerves; I ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Come on people! Join! Playing a guy character isn't that bad.

    Jul 7, 2010


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia