User avatar

Dragonet

  • Romantic Novels Re: Leave out all the rest

    Ok, so I finally reviewed your story. This story is pretty good so I don't have very many nitpicks. I had done a lot of thinking lately ( four hours ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    > Why do story books always die when I join?< Jacy~ I cautiously walked up to a house that looked like the least abandoned in the neighborhood. It didn't look ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I don't know, I think calligraphy wants us to wait, and besides that I think we have to wait until fantic gives the ok.

    Jul 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Well everybody better make sure that they have their profiles in, before we start.

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: 2020, such an imaginative year TAKE 2

    Is it to late to join? I'll just post my profile now anyways. Name: Jacy Age: 17 Weapons: A dagger and a pistol. Appearance: Like the pic except more of ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    clowns.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Birthdays.

    Jul 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Oh don't worry, you won't even have to pm me because I'll be keeping my eyes open for the opening. *Is excited!*

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: smiley!!

    :& My lips are sealed.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    I think that doodle isn't the right word for this picture. It's fantastic! And no I don't think the shoulders are too broad, some girls do have bigger bones, and ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Pirates of the Caribbean (my favorite movie)

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get sprayed with orange juice until you're soaked in the sticky liquid. *inserts coin*

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Clop (like "clip-clop" the sound of horses feet.)

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Scene. (Like a scene from a movie, book, or play)

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being 2 years younger then me.

    Jul 15, 2010


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet