-
Re: Winged Ones
Just bringing this SB back to the front page for Yuriiko.
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
You can post now. You're in the same place that Ninja is at. You're at the scientist lab. Calligraphy, I know, I'm sorry. Ignore my last post, I didn't look ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
>No problem, yuriiko. Just go to story books, it's on the fourth page, about halfway down. Actually, I'll just bring it back the first page.< A.J.~ I looked over at ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Corbin~ Me and Ester got out the colored pencils, and immediately I took out one of the note books and started drawing. Look at all of these diferent colors to ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: The Secret of Hidden Gardens (One)
Well, I like this. But I think you need to describe your character a little more. It took me a while to figure out if it was a boy or ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Harley Quinn
This is really good. So good job. I like the way you made everything red and blue, and in opposite order. But I think her...um... breast needs to be changed. ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having a really long (but cool) avatar.
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
>Ester, who's Jacob? and don't we have to save Mitch from the scientist first?< Corbin~ "Got you!" I smiled. "You are such a jerk!" She pushed me trying to look ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
>Lol, fantic, I love the way you made it awkward with Blaise, Anika, and Kaylee. It's so funny to me because I can relate to it, I have a brother ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Another thing that we need to discuss is how educated they are. I mean they've been on the island for a lot of years and I'm sure they're not as ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Just a suggestion, Jungle, If your looking for a picture you could look up Iggy from maximum ride . If you can't find a guy, it's just an idea.
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Yes jungle over, be a guy please. We need another one.
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Work at a lemonade stand at my county fair.
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
But didn't we decide that we were going to let Jungle in?
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
So when does this start? Who starts it? And this is a few weeks later than the previous one, right?
Jul 24, 2010
