-
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Corbin~ It looked like all of the winged ones had signed up for gym. To us it was all "no sweat" but most of the other kids were groaning. And ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Come on people! Post!
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Just some stuff I took while bored...
These are really cool. The first and second pictures are way out of focus though. But I love the angle of the fourth one. So good work!
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having a spoiler in your signature. It always makes me want to click it.
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Corbin~ Launch time! And boy was I hungry! So far school was great. Meeting new people, learning new stuff, failing almost everything (wait, take that one out). I sat down ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
A.J. I looked up to see Kaylee walking toward me. I was just on my way to the cafeteria to find the winged ones, but she came to me. "Want ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
A.J. My first class went well, so did my second. I guess it was easier for me since I hadn't lived most of my life on an island. I passed ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Well, forsaken got the idea from us, she even says that at the beginning of her story book.
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
My family. (I have six siblings and I always have to babysit them)
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
>Corbin's first encounter with Bianca. *Evil laughter* Sorry, inside joke.< Corbin~ We all stood there, infront of the school, and stared up at the brick building. A group of teens ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
The Five Kids and It. (another movie)
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Sure shadow, but I noticed that you had her helping the winged ones because she likes fantasy stuff, but in Ashton's profile didn't you say that his brother was a ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Corbin~ I was about to tell Ester that I would love to go flying with her, when suddenly Kaylee took my marshmallows. Nobody touches my marshmallows! I tackled Kaylee, and ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Sounds good to me.
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Ok, so I guess we're going camping, and then the next morning going to school and then sometime after that we're going to save the other winged ones. Is that ...
Jul 27, 2010
