User avatar

Dragonet

  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Correction: He didn't make us that way, Adam and Eve sinned. Why did they sin? (let's see how much of you guys have been listening in church :wink: )

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Dragonet shakes her head, and trys to explain. "No, not like a crush like. Like a admire, respect, look-up-to like. Makes sense?"

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Braison~ "I'm Braison," I said evenly. "Or you can call me Braise." I shrugged and looked down. It was then that I noticed that I was still carrying my sister's ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Quest

    So, what are we meeting her for? I'm sorry, it's late at night and my brain is shutting down. Did you want her to help translate us to Hades? If ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Tristen~Satyr I was finishing up a chore from Mr. D when I saw some kid pull out a gun. Instantly my task was forgotten. "Woah! Woah! Di Immortals." I said ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Because they had a smart leader. Why was he so dang smart?

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Dragonet shrugs. "I've been watching this place for a while, but never came in. So I decided today was the day."

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Dragonet stops in front of the tavern and looks in. She's never actually been inside the tavern -she's been too busy- but she's examined it before. Today she has finally ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~Apollo "Are you all right?" the girl asked, I just nodded and brushed off my pants. She was pretty and I guessed that she was an Aphrodite girl. I'd seen ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Writen , the thunder is absulotly fine. When ever you use a god's name, it thunders, so I'm guessing that using his name in vain will also make thunder< Alex~Apollo ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    >Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy. Let's not let this die!< Nick~ I smacked my forehead when Spirit called Hermes daddy. But he just smiled and let himself be ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Creativity

    Well, there'll probably be more cabins through out the camp, but for our characters, there'll be just one boy cabin one girl cabin. Does that make sense?

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Kammy~ I squeezed pass the couple who were holding up the line, and jumped off the bus. "Oh, wow!" I said to Braise, "Isn't it amazing!?" He shrugged as he ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Hopefully tomorrow, guys. We still have to wait for LacyDeath, Moo, and Retrodisco to post their profiles. :wink:

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Name: Braison Williams (goes sometimes as Braise) Age: 16 Appearance: Dirty blond hair that almost looks brown. Brown eyes. 5'8. He has a little bit of "fuz" on the sides ...

    Nov 7, 2010


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee