-
Re: 2020, such an imaginative year. TAKE TWO DT
Well this kinda died.
Aug 8, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Thank you. *takes a bow*
Aug 8, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Corbin~ Great just great! I thought as I paced in front of the principle's office. Michael is toast! He already got sent to the office today and now this! Of ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
Blaize~ I dipped my brush into the blood-red paint, and then added the color sunflower-yellow. After blended, the two made the perfect orange. Glancing again out the window, I used ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
AHHHHHH! The story book is dying! This can't be happening! *pinches self* Not Winged ones! It was suppose to go on forever! And have more posts then robin hood! And...and...and... ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Miniature Wars *By Invite Only*
Chupat ~ I know that, but didn't it take forever to find pictures like that? I mean, I get inpatient after looking for five minutes.
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
What's the time? Modern days or medieval days or what? Name: Blaize Age: 18 Gender: Male Son of: Apollo Appearance: Personality: Bright and cheery. And normally tries to get along ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Miniature Wars *By Invite Only*
Chupoasta, Where on planet earth did you find pictures like that? I mean come on, a swimming warrior mouse, that small of a spider, and a mouse riding a frog. ...
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Some one send her a pm. That way when/if she does come on YWS then that will be the first thing she sees.
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Is sunstarfrozenlife even doing this anymore? I don't think she's posted once.
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Oh my gosh. I am having a major writer's block. Sorry for not writing guys, hopefully I will have a brain storm by tomorrow.
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Yes! Halloween dance. And maybe there is a kid (maybe Bianca)whose father is a scientist that works at the place where the other winged ones are. And one of us ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Don't worry! When boredom is near Dragonet is here! Ok, so here's my master plan... *Cricket cricket*...*Scratches head and begs for a brain storm*... Ok so maybe I don't have ...
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
> I know this doesn't move the story line, but I'm so tired that I'm like falling asleep while typing, so if something I write doesn't make sense, well now ...
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
I'm sorry Cal. We can just say that Corbin and Ester got a bit carried away, and then got in big trouble in the end.
Aug 2, 2010
