-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for leaving for two weeks.
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
*phew* I thought I was making a fool of myself by putting him on here, but he's just so... you know. *sighs*
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Light and Darkness
Hey, greenW, I read your story (obviously, or I wouldn't be writing this) and I thought it was really good. Your plot is really good and well-ly (I don't think ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
This is going to make me look really immature, but I have the biggest crush on Zuko.
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
AJ~ When Ester asked me to dance I was hesitant, I really couldn't dance, but I just nodded and said, "sure." I guess I was cool with it, she already ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having the word pink in your user name. Ranger~ yeah, it's from peter pan.
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having a really cute guy on your Avatar. (I've seen that movie and I love it)
Aug 11, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
A.J. I leaned against the gym wall, feeling very out of place. Not because of my wings (although I was weary that someone would notice that they were real), but ...
Aug 11, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
Blaize~Apollo I shook her hand. "Blaize," I said. I looked around at the men we had just killed. Who were they and want did they want? I don't know why, ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
ultraviolet found a name that means winged one. And I think it's cool. ps. guys lets keep the SB moving, please! I'm not trying to be bossy, I just really ...
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Awesome! When I get older, I should name my child that! (lol not really)
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
No, it's not modern times.
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
I would, but I just posted. Do you still want me to?
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
Isn't someone close to us going to be taken?
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
>I really hope this doesn't die. All of the demigod story books die. I don't know why, they would be so much fun.< Blaize~Apollo I raised my bow and pulled ...
Aug 8, 2010
