User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Pink, can I be with your district 11 person?

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    I thought Ester and Kaylee were in the trunk, with everyone else waiting for them to open the gate to let them in.

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Butterfly kisses. You're location is a seashell, your user name has the word "pink" in it, and your sig (which I LOVE, how did you make that butterfly?) is pink, ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games - Done

    *Edited* I explained his experience with weapons and I change his personality a little bit. Name: Kace (short for Kacey) Wilson Age: 17 Gender: Guy District: 8 Appearance/Picture: Kace is ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Candlestone

    You don't have to wait for me. With school starting, I don't think I can join. I'm just to busy. Sorry.

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    Corbin~ I kicked a pebble out of my path, it flew off of the side walk and hit a trash can with a soft "tink". I had decided to walk ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    >Lets get this moving along< Corbin~ I was just walking out of the bathroom after a nice shower, when I noticed Ellie and Ashton talking in serious, hushed voices. I ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    Ok guys, lets discuss how we're going to bring the Winged ones back to life! I think Ultra is right when she said that our characters weren't made for a ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Candlestone

    I think I'll join, violet, but I'm on vacation at the moment so I'll have to post my profile later.

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Wow, usually there are way to many girls, but in this SB almost all of the characters are guys. I think I'll join with a girl mage, but if I ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9.5/10 Totally cute. You always have really good avatars. (but fave will always be the one with the little spider saying, "with this rock I will rule the world")

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being superstitious.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I would take a bucket of some sort of fish body parts (fish eye balls, guts, something gross) and dump it on their head. Yeah, I'm big on revenge. I ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Yep. I think we fall in love with book characters because we can picture them in our heads the way we think they should be. I mean, we have the ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1

    Oh my word I love this! And it is NOT really long at all! The people on this website have an obsession with short chapters. But, really it just looks ...

    Aug 13, 2010


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis