-
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
Ah man, I wanted lead guitar. :( Maybe my character and your character can be fighting for first place. (it'll put some drama in it) Your's already is the lead ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Yeah it's cool. And I know how the scientist find them. It's quite obvious, actually. Bianca. She knows who they are and where they live (she drove to their house ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Wow, winged ones has really gone down. I mean, remember the good old days when posts were comin' in all the time? I had to type uber fast so that ...
Aug 29, 2010 -
Re: Yayy.. More Photos ^^
Wow, these are really cool, I love them. I have a question though. Your cousin in pic 7, is his name really Joziah? Or is that a typo and you ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Oh yeah, AJ does have the key, heh heh, whoops, I forgot. Well I don't want to use it now, that would make him look really stupid. We'll just say ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
>You guys are all getting this post from washington DC, America's captitol! *is excited to be here*. Sakin, right now Corbin, Ester and Ellie are all keeping guard, just kind ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
>Kaylee or Ester, if you want to describe the fight that they had in the control panel room, then go ahead. I don't have enough time to describe all of ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
I'm going to be gone on vacation in Washington DC. (My first time going, I'm so excited!) So I won't be back until Monday. Cal, you can put my character ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
Thank you Ninja! *hugs* Corbin~ The door opened and a security guard stepped out. From the look on his face I could tell that he wasn't to happy to see ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"Listen to them R2, they're dying!" -C3PO, star wars (not sure which one, maybe the fourth)
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
Kace~ I met up with my partner at the water fountain. Well, at least you could call it a water fountain, but where water should have come from, a mucky, ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
Um... I guess, I don't know. In the DT Cal wrote what I thought was the begining post. I was just following that.
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games - Done
Kace~ I sighed. People say that the silence before the battle was unbearable, they were right. Again, I studied my force field. I pressed my hands against the invisible walls ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games DT
I'm really excited too! But you're incharge of this SB, why don't you post first? I can't because I'm a newbie, I haven't read the books.
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games DT
It's cool with me. Besides Cal said that it's just a list out of random, she might change it once we start.
Aug 23, 2010
