-
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
I can't end it, Bianca is Apple's character not mine.
Sep 4, 2010 -
Re: Pre-Winged Ones
AJ~ While everyone had there little beach party, I was freaking out. Yeah, sure it was a cozy little island with a great view, but how would we live? Calm ...
Sep 3, 2010 -
Re: Pre-Winged Ones
Corbin~ The island! I was too excited to be confused or worried. I yet out a "Woohoo!" spread out my arms and fell straight forward, like I had done ever ...
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: What are you eating?
Apples dipped in melted chocolate chips. They really aren't as good as they sound, but my little sister made them for me and I'm hungry, so I eat them.
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people
A.S., she already made it.
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
You mean like next Tuesday? A whole five days from now? I can't wait that long!
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Yeah, sakin, none of our characters were really made for the school life.
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
I agree with Tenyo, but I also disagree. I don't think you need to leave someone in charge when you leave, just make a DT. In the winged ones SB ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Yuri, no, we're not purposely going back to the island. The scientist capture us and bring us there, and we can't get off becuause there's a force field around it. ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
I agree. You already have enough people to start.
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Pre-Winged Ones
Omg *is so excited* Name : Corbin Age : 16 Appearance : Wings : Molasses brown and feathery, with pale, creamy tips. mask : just a plain, regular mask made ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
Ok, no problem. My evil mind is already thinking of stuff that our characters do to eachother. Not to mention detention, and all that good stuff. Can't wait!
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
Sorry fanfic. But I would be happy to do the thing that I mentioned earlier. You know, the one where our characters fight over the lead guitar. It would be ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
I'll finish later. Name: Kace Santiago Age: 16 Gender: Male Looks: Dark brown hair. Deep blue eyes that always have a mischievous twinkle in the corner, and his mouth is ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers
Amen and hallelujah!
Aug 31, 2010
