User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    This is a storybook based off of a novel I'm (attempting) to write. So if you join this, than know that I might use something you did/said in my book. ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    About the whole thing with ultra, I think we should keep at least one of her characters. Probably Blake, because she's been with us for a long time. *Is sad* ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Nooooo! I can understand, and I don't hate you, but I'm still sad :(

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    It's really simple, but I like it so I'll give it a 7/10

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    AJ~ I heard Zuri tell Kaylee that she needed citrus fruit, and fast. It was an odd request but I guess we all had our had-to-have things in life, besides ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    8/10 It's really cute, I luv it.

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    The_Jungle_Book

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!

    Come on people! Post! Please don't let this die!

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    Daemon Scott The girl stood, a solute against the setting sun. Her straight brown hair was parted down the side, pale, pink lips were etched in her face, and dark ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    >Sorry it's so dang long, and half of it won't make any sense, it's late at night for me and I'm practicly nodding off as I'm writing this.< Daemon Scott ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    >It's ok, mine is probably longer. Besides, aren't we writing a book? This isn't some small storybook.< Daemon Scott The morning started out like the usual. I was silently eating ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Ranger Rick. :P

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!

    Kace I quietly opened the door and peaked in; all clear. Pushing my back pack higher up my shoulder, I slipped into my History classroom. I walked over to our ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Corbin~ Zapped? Yeah it was weird but I trusted Ester. Even though, I decided to tease her about it. "Zapped? Maybe you hit your head a little to hard when ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Corbin~ I was listening to Cole and laughing at his jokes when he suddenly stopped and asked if we knew these people. I turned to see Caroline carrying Ester. Ester ...

    Sep 4, 2010


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint