User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: The Call of the Ten

    Sorry, Apple, but the Beecst tribe only has sharp teeth and nails, no tails or ears. And, Devil, your character wouldn't have ears. Appearances only come from the father, so ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Call of the Ten

    No one has asked any questions! (No, AMU's questions do not count) Well, I'll just put this list out there in case some people were wondering, but didn't happen to ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    See what you did Ultra! Shame!

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi there! I've never heard of the books that you mentioned, but if they're your fave, then I should probably check them out. :wink: As everyone has said so far, ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Funny and awesome. :D

    Sep 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Call of the Ten

    3.14159263 seven yellow kj Cookie monster. Duh! everyone knows that. 78 Yummy! You did! You question stealer! :P

    Sep 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    Because it's going to happen. If I was Cal, I'd do the same thing.

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Ithy~ You need to write down how old your character is. Oh! I forgot to mention that you need to tell how your character wears his/her chosen charm. Write it ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    Yeah, it's still going.

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    I was going to do a polarbear, but everyone who has joined so far has blond hair and blue eyes. So I guess I'm doing a black bear. Name: Cody ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Ithy~ It's not a certain website. When you're at the picture that you want, go waaaaay up to the very top of the screen. There's a bar up there that ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Allmixedup~ Good, but could you put the bag and weapon and book in a spoiler? Thanx. And, just to make sure you know, your character only has the tail, not ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    You guys, when I said that you have to post your profiles by the end of the day, I meant a filled out profile. :lol: And please delete the words ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    Yeah, I know, but it's just easier to use the old one. Anyways, I think it would be cool if ultraviolet posted about her character's death.

    Sep 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Call of the Ten

    Ask lots and lots of questions!

    Sep 12, 2010


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday