User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Berlin Bros. Travelling Circus.

    Daemon Scott I wriggled under the tent's canvas on by belly. Standing up, I brushed off my pants and straightened my hoodie, 'well that was easy'. I had just stolen ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Crush by David Archuleta.

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Yelir Weasel I watched as the Byrd girl flew away, her purple wings humming behind her. Long, blond hair flowed over her shoulders. When I turned back around, I saw ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    >Ok, I'm releasing the dreams now. You can have a vision, or dream, or a sign, or what ever. Some guidelines: You aren't suppose to tell anyone about your dream/vision. ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: HI BOTS!

    Lol, amu. Call me stupid, but what are bots? I keep seeing them when I check out who's on line , but I don't know who they are.

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    >Sorry it's so freakin' long< Yelir Weasel~ I peered in between the leaves of the branch that me and my best friend, Tyler Chinchilla, were sitting on. Gazing across the ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    *Is grounded again* Sorry!

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    I'm babysitting my little siblings right now, so I don't know if I'll be able to start this. But I'm a woman of my word, and I said we could ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    >Because no one called it, I'll make a Roddint.< Name: Yelir (pronounced "Yeller") Weasel Age: 15, but because he's a Roddint he acts 13 Tribe: Roddint Appearance: Tall, but for ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Call of the Ten

    Ok, so now, since we're so close on starting, I'll tell you what their quest is. (please put your thinking caps on, I don't want to loose any of you) ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Sorry guys, but I'm grounded from the computer right now. I have to sneak on just to tell you this (I didn't want you to think that I was abandoning ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for reading the crappy novel.

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm diabetic.

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Bolt and Nate? No. Snoink and Nate? Now that is the perfect match.

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Devil~ Go ahead! Apple~ Sorry, but your character wouldn't have ears and a tail. Besides that, I love it!

    Sep 14, 2010


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts