-
Re: Elemental Warriors restart (invite only)
.
Oct 3, 2010 -
Re: Elemental Warrior (Starts September 27th)
Vixie~ The wolf shoved me off of him and growled, "Get off of me." I sneered, "I just saved yer bloody life. And that the thanks I get?" "Uh, guys?" ...
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: The Call of the Ten *started*
Yelir~ I hadn't moved since Abby had pushed me into the bush. Not the most comfortable place to hide, but it was better then being out there. My eyes were ...
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: Elemental Warrior (Starts September 27th)
Can someone maybe bring me in? Seeing that I'm not sure where to start or where I should be.
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: Pre-Winged Ones
Corbin~ Only one word could escape my lips, "Blase." Kaylee was holding him and instantly I felt her pain crushing my heart. I was weird like that, I could put ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: House of 9 (Not started, Accepting)
Question before I decide to join: if they can't go past 7 yards from one another, how do they hide from each other or get away from some one trying ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: The Call of the Ten *started*
Cody I was barley able to hold back a groan of dissipointment when Sailor told me that Jira had sent her on a quest, this quest. Suddenly a voice behind ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for dropping out of the winged one SB.
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: Elemental Warrior (Starts September 27th)
Name: Vixie Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Igneminan Animal: Fox Element: Wind Appearance: History: Vixie was a part of a female pirate gang known as the Ocean's Ladies. It's a ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: The Call of the Ten *started*
Cody~ The light from the full moon lit my path as I struggled through the growth of the forest, on my way to council clearing. One of my Dao swords ...
Sep 25, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"Put the nice man down!" Slannan, Ella Enchanted. Titans, blood thirsty, "Zeus!" Hades, "Uh, guys? Olympus is that way." ... Titans, now turned in the right direction continue their chant, ...
Sep 25, 2010 -
Re: The Call of the Ten *started*
Um...Pernicious? Yeah, Jira is God, as in male.
Sep 24, 2010 -
Re: The Call of the Ten *started*
Well, everyone is getting their vision/dream from Jira, and some are already starting on their journey to the Council Clearing, where everyone is meeting.
Sep 23, 2010 -
Re: A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!
>I don't know where everyone is. Some people are at two places at once, so I'll just bring everyone together at band practice< Kace I ramped my skateboard up the ...
Sep 23, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
This is going to sound really weird, but whenever I see your name I think of sheep. :lol: Because it has the shear in it, I think of shearing sheep. ...
Sep 23, 2010
