User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Well, if you look at the first sentence that I wrote, it says that you can join anytime, even after we've started. So, you have time to read the book. ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Oh... well, OK then. But hurry up and read it, it's a good book!

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Looks good, sakin. So, I'm assuming their last name is Covan, since that's their moms last name. And, Cal, I can see it now, thanx.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Yelir~ I shivered and buried my cold nose in my arms. By now my position under the bush had gotten to a point where it was uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. And ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    For the time difference problem, I personally don't think it's that big of a deal, but what do you think? If you guys really want me to do something about ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Lavender~ Oh whoops X) Cal~ I can't see the picture of Desert.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Sakin~ If you want to make another character, go ahead!

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Yes, I can see it now, but before I couldn't. (Wow, she is pretty!) As for your question, Cal. I was thinking that the time differences couldn't be that much ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    If we get enough people, we'll start by Monday, the 11th. This following week (Oct. 11- 16) we will be doing Capture the Flag on Wednesday, and Chariot Races on ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Ask lots and lots of questions! I want this to be kinda like community DT. Yeah, I make the final decision, but I want to hear your guys' opinions, questions, ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Name: Alex Freemon Age: 15 Parents: Apollo. Her mom is an artist in Chicago. She remarried to Kevin Freemon, a nice man who works in the theater. Appearance: Alex is ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Right now, we need some more people to join. I just sent some people on a quest, so the numbers have gone down by quite a bit. Mostly, we need ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Everything Will Be Fine. I Hope. chapter one

    This is totally unrelated to you story (sorry), but Oh. My. Gosh. the guy in your first picture, Vlad, looks exactly like a guy I know. It gives me shivers ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    ~Cody~ So far we had a person from the Beecst tribe, the Dohg tribe, the Katt, Bair, and now Fynn tribe. That's five here, and five to go. My impatience ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    >Apple, cool character! It's like Golum/Smegol thing. :lol: ~AJ~ It was obvious that Zuri felt more confident here in the lab, which had me puzzled because I hated it. Out ...

    Oct 3, 2010


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher