User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Ashrae~Fighter Michiko wasn't the only one who didn't feel comfortable about the carriage, only, unlike her, I was hesitant because I didn't trust the horses. For some reason, I didn't ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Um...Mazzi? Unless you made plans with PhoenixBishop, you probably shouldn't have written that much about Camden, it's kinda God-modding. I'm just saying that, BigBads are suppose to be bad and ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fighters Promise, Ch 2

    I loved it, as usual. But this time I had a couple nitpics. (My additions in purple) I didn't say anything, but Caitlin didn't seem to expect me too to ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fighters Promise, Ch 1

    I love your stories! I secretly followed your last book, the Fire on Water, last year before I joined. And once again you've impresses me. I love your style, description, ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >When you say "flinging out my powers to trap her" do you mean a wall of water, or just a powerful net?< Tristen~Satyr I rushed up to the Dryad after ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Hoods DT

    So, do the BigBads work for the queen?

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Name: Raymi Age: 16 Gender(all male): Uh... the parentheses said it all. Quote: Who needs bronze when you've got brains? Themes Song: Scream, Zac Efron (I know it isn't the ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Please forgive me for saying this, but I think it sucked, as I do the other books. Just some reasons: 1. The characters are way to powerful. They're all mary-sue ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: [Chapter 1] Alex: The Burnham Boys.

    Yes! First comment! Woohoo! *coughs* um, sorry. We have this thing here on YWS where we all compete against being the first. Anyways, so, I see you're new here, hi! ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Lucky Thirteen DT

    I'll have a fighter. Name: Ashrae (or Ash) Age: 23 Gender: Female Appearance: Fly-away, dark auburn hair and yellow/brown eyes. Slim body type, but tall at 5'7''. She likes to ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Wow, I agree *stares off into space dreamily*

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Legen and Tomoyo

    Wow, these are really great. I love how you put the dolls in life-like positions. I think my fave will have to be the second one of Tomoyo's dark side.

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Salem [Chapter One]

    This is amazing, Apple, I didn't know you were such a talented writer! I loved it! Your discription was really good. And it kept me curious, which is good. Gosh, ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Ok guys, I have some bad news. I'm not going to see you for awhile because I've decided to take a break from the computer. I have a really bad ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Ok guys, I have some bad news. I'm not going to see you for awhile because I've decided to take a break from the computer. I have a really bad ...

    Nov 11, 2010


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato