User avatar

Dragonet

  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Can some of you guys maybe change your profiles a bit so that you character is not a newbi? It's kind of difficult when everyone is really new. And if ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Note to anyone else that is joining: Please join with a boy only.

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ~Nick~ I looked around and noticed that two of my campers were missing. I knew that they could take care of themselves, but Mr. D would be so mad if ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Once is enough for me. I'll still have you. :D

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    I'm going to make a satyr, since no one else will. Name: Tristen Vine Age: 36, but he looks/acts like an 18 year old. Apearance: Curly brown hair that covers ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Cal, would it be ok if Charlie and Nick were partners?

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    >Friday< ~Nick~ I flipped the coin and caught it in my hand, smiling to myself. I had purposely let Alex win. That way she would be distracted enough for me ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Starting! >Friday< ~Alex~ I stepped out of my cabin and smiled at the rising sun. Apollo kids always woke with the sun, no matter what; so we were always up ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Lexie Elliot- 17 So we're doing all of this here right? And we're starting Monday? Sorry for the questions just want to make sure I know what's going on. :D ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    In the DT will be fine. PS. You can start guessing right now. PPS. If there's ever a time when I'm not making any sense just say so! (trust me, ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    By the way, the whole it's 'Tuesday in real life and Tuesday in the storybook' thing (I've got to think of a name for that), that doesn't include time. So ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Brief history: Her Mom refuses to tell her the story about her and Apollo, she came to the camp when she was 12, The same time with Nick, and some ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    This is so freakin' awesome! Do you realize that we have 17 characters?! That's got to be a new record. You guys are making me so proud, I think I'm ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Awesomeness! Now Alex won't be lonely.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Well, I'm in America, so that's a nine hours difference. Again, I ask, do you want me to do something about it, or will it be ok? Cal~ If you ...

    Oct 7, 2010


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma