User avatar

Dragonet

  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Nick~ Hermes Now, it was time for the big boys. Oh yeah. As we came up behind the Ares chariot I pulled out jar of bees. Yeah, you hard me, ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Notre-Dame de Paris

    Olly~ I carried the heavy oaf onto the stage, mumbling cusses on the way. I probably could have stolen everything off of the man, he was so drunk, but I ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Notre-Dame de Paris

    Can someone bring in my character?

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Sorry for not posting sooner. (I don't think the whole 'Monday is Monday in the SB' thing is gonna work.) The reason I made it like this was to: 1. ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~ Apollo Our chariot lurched forward, but not as smoothly as I expected. The chariot rattled as we raced forward and we dropped behind. The Ares chariot pulled beside us, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Notre-Dame de Paris

    Name: Olly Took. No one knows his real last name, but people call him Took because he's so mischievous and foolish (you know, like Pippen Took from the Lord of ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Tristen~ Satyr I sat in the bleachers and watched as everyone pulled to the starting line. I was so excited! "Whoohoo! Go Charlie! Go Bryan!" It was complicated when you ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Ok everyone, time to chariot race! >Saturday< Nick~Hermes I woke up quickly, remembering that today was chariot racing day. Me and Charlie had worked on our chariot all day yesterday. ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    I go by the closest one to the winning number. Ok so the wining number is *drum roll* 26! So here are our places in this race 1st~ Desert(27) and ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    I understand that with 21 characters it'll be kinda hard to keep up with all of the posts. If you don't get what's happening, or you don't have time to ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Tristen~ Satyr Me and Kassie walked up to the climbing wall. It was on full active mood. Shaking and crumbling, lava pouring out from the top, and rocks falling down ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Really, we just started the day. Your cabin is probably at there first activity. No one has mentioned your characters so far, so you don't have to worry about following ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Alex~ Apollo After Breakfast, Ebony and I headed off to check on our chariot. It was awesome. It started out white, but me and Eb had splattered a bunch of ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Can Alex do it with her?

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Yes, that's perfect. Sorry about ranting on about that earlier, I was kinda stressed just then. But I'm better now :). So just ignore it.

    Oct 8, 2010


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love