-
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Azula, your post on the top of this page says Friday and it's Tuesday X) Yuriiko, I'm confused, are you joining?
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
>Tuesday< Nick~Hermes It was 4:00, which meant Free Time. Me and Kassie were walking around the porch of the big house, just talking and hanging out. Kassie was up on ...
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
That's good, Noelle, but could you make it the next day and put >Tuesday< before your post? Thanx
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Oh, ok... but if someone wants to do a flash back on the Volleyball game, they can.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Wait, not post about Luna or you character? ps. I just realized that my character has a broken arm X) Oh well the nectar and ambrosia probably helped out a ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Alex~Apollo I high-fived Kassie, and then went back to my serious stance. Lila served the ball again. It was perfect but they managed to shoot it back. Tristen did a ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Nick~ Hermes As far as I was concerned, Keed had touched the ball, but, pfft, what did that matter? Now we were playing Titan Game, oh yeah, no rules, this ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Tristen Vine~ Satyr I spat sand from my mouth and gave Lexi the most monsterous glare that I had possible. Pulling my hat further down on my curly hair (an ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
New day everybody! >Monday< Tristen Vine ~ Satyr Me and Lexi stood with our faces only a couple inches away, with only the volleyball net in between us. The ball ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp
Ithy~ lol, yes that is a ways off. A long way off. But yeah I might, I'll think about it. But don't worry, I have some great plans for the ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Ah, Ithy? Andreas is a boy.
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
Nick~Hermes "Just right." I said, pulling the smore from the fire. Normally I wouldn't mind if it was still white and raw, or burnt and black, but tonight I was ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*
>Ok, I'm speeding things up a bit, to the camp singalong (that's one of the things in Percy Jackson that I've always wanted to do)< Alex~ Apollo I sat at ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Jasminebells~ He's pretty darn cute.
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Ranger Hawk~ Logan Lerman is so hot. Alzora~ I guess we have different taste because none of your guys even come close for me. Skins~ I really have a weird ...
Oct 10, 2010
