User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Media Reviews Re: CHERUB, The series by Tobert Muchamore

    I was just wondering if anyone has read this series. It is quite good. It is about abunch of teenagers who are trained to do missions by the M15.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I loved these books! Anthony horrowits is a pretty good authour! He has written meny good series. I doint relly have a favorite book, that i rember, i read ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Cry of the Icemark

    I love these books, and the second is called blade of fire. !SPOILER! I loved how it opoened up with a wolf pepol attack. That was a pretty awesom fight ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I love these books. i have read htem each at least 10 times. My eragon copy is currently held together with rubberbands*stupid paperback obsessed parents* I anjoyed the books tremndously, ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Anybody read Blue Bloods?

    I Read the series a few weeks ago, and well, I found it quite enjoyable. However, there are meny better vampire books out there. Umm, really cannot say anything more ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    These books are AWESOME! However, I was mad at the ending of The Lost Colony(ummm I think thta is the title, about the demons, I am just too lazy to ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Teen Idol?

    It was pretty good. However i read it when i was like 12, and it made me scared of highschool. My favorite part was when she kissed (umm what his ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    This serise is the bomb. Well almost. But honestly, it has too meny twists in it. i mean you need to take series notes the first time reading if you ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    But if you knew the love of your life was about to kill himself, would you not stop everything and try and stop? put yourself in bella's position. also, think ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I think i am addicted by new moon and twillight. I have read twilight at leat 12 times, and newmoon like 18 times. I have both hard back, but they ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    I went to my books shelf and grabbed a few cheack out list. The wintersmith millicent min girl genius=lisa yee stormbraker=anthony horrowits point blnk=anthony horrowits skelaton key=anthony horrowits

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Let's see. You are looking for a good book, well you came to the right place. Step into my office. Some books i know the authour name, but i have ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A creativity test.

    Write a story from a goldfishes perspective!

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Where is your homework! Me: In my dads stomach, techer: why did your dad want you home work. me: Well, i ahd wrote a descriptive essay on certain desert ...

    Jun 12, 2007


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan