User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Cattalina realized what hasd happned in mid telleportaion , and tellaported back to the spot, grabbed geogia, and mett up with leothero in her human form.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Name=MoonClaw Age=114(looks 14) gang=Streamline Pack look= a cat with black silky fur. powers=shpeshift into enything ! species=werecat likes=knowledge, and adventures dislikes=spirits(the drink) pers

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Ok so full throttle sneak?" I guess that might work. But, the stones can turn you i go in there a drug the prist food, and then we just go ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    So as to save her stength she turns into a small garden snake, and gently wrapps arnd leothero's neck, laying her head by his ear so she can wisper to ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "well=, they are actually my body gaurd, but they will help us on the mission. And oh yeah, you have now full honors of the werecat world. you saved my ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Ok, well this sounds bad. Are these friends that we are going to rescue impoertent." cattlina asked while turning an idea over in her head. "yes" answered leothero. "Well, then ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    bump. A ball of fur laid on the ground in ront of leothero. The thing started to shake the cat named cattalina appered. "Ah, I hate stone travel. So, what's ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Style! my oppenion!

    What is style? What gives us the right to judge other people’s style? What makes your style wrong from mine/his/her or anyone’s? The answer to the first question is easy. ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Froggy

    I apologize for all bad feelings ----------------------------------------- Oh, i have a froggy his name is soggy he is a ugly froggy just like you

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    Gesides what the others poited out, I see nothing wrong. However, keep a girl in susspense here, why doint ya. If you do not post the chapter soon you will ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A creativity test.

    Write a story from a goldfishes perspective!

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Where is your homework! Me: In my dads stomach, techer: why did your dad want you home work. me: Well, i ahd wrote a descriptive essay on certain desert ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    YOu are a a cruel authour for using the hook techneique and not having chapter two ready, I mean i could seu you for making me have a mental break ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    I am person I am alone I am a person who is alone alone, is who I am freindless, is why I am alone weird is why I am freindless. ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Dw watched sillently, wishing that she could help. SHe thought about teling elven how to get past her dads guards (who was the king) or how to get to the ...

    Jun 11, 2007


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina