User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Twilight

    I absolutly love the idea. I mean this is a diamond, in raw form of corse. However I beleive if you do some major polishing, editing,and tweaking, you will have ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    I went to my books shelf and grabbed a few cheack out list. The wintersmith millicent min girl genius=lisa yee stormbraker=anthony horrowits point blnk=anthony horrowits skelaton key=anthony horrowits

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Let's see. You are looking for a good book, well you came to the right place. Step into my office. Some books i know the authour name, but i have ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Future

    You need to do some major editing, but the gist of it was great. Add a few more deatails, less repeating, some more dialouge,and you will have the best storry ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clearwater Part 3

    The idea is still great, however you still did not edit it before you post. Get a friend or family member to read over it, without you interupting them, so ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Your Coat of Arms is the Lion

    I like it, and i love it. You know how bad I am at spelling so i cannot comment on that, but the rest was great. I absolutly loved the ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divorce sucks

    divorce sucks, yes it does. parrents seperating, making you be constantly on the move, i wishe there was somthingi could do, it is all my fault. I want to run ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clearwater, Chapter 1 part 2

    This is a great idea. I absolutly love the plot, and the characters. However this story could do with some magor editing and twiking here and there. THere are a ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter one of 'Assassin's Contracts'

    I absolutly love this storry. It is absolutly wonderfull. Full action, and just the right amount of confusion , and detials. I like how you are introducing chracters with the ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: I idea i have for a story but i do not have time to write

    Rules: one chracter profiles in red coments in green plot: A boy's grandfather has just died He is helping his mom clean out hgis grandfather's house. he finds the key. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clearwater

    it is good, but you know you can do better. editt and edit, and it will get better.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings

    I loke it, Bit i could love it. YOu need to add alot more detail. What were the boys playing. Why did the pepol loath the eyes. What war. a ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    no fare , no fare. I absolutly refuse to think that admanda is dead. why did yhis happen in the first chappter. I hate you keeping the darn supppence. You ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Catalina called her geurd together. "i need two voluteers to go in and poision the water supply. Another voluteer will tell the prisioners not to drink the water. And that ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    catalina had been scouting ahead for the pack, as an egle which was worshiped by the nearest village. Suddenly, she saw a glint of somthing shiny. She swooped doewn for ...

    Jun 19, 2007


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly